Professionally Installed Business and Residential CCTV Systems
We specialise in installations and maintenance of CCTV systems. We provide high-quality products and customer service and can help you choose a system that meets your requirements and your budget.
Our goal is to provide CCTV Installations that are perfectly tailored to your needs so we’ll take into consideration your security issues and requirements such as identification and observation, customer and staff management, remote location and personal safety. CCTV installations are more than just a security measure it also provides you with a valuable management tool. You can view live events as they are happening or past events with date stamps for use as evidence. You can observe your property, staff, customers and stock, especially with pan, tilt and zoom cameras which can be operated by a smartphone, even when you’re not on the premises. You can view your live or recorded CCTV from anywhere in the world.
Most importantly, our systems are easy to use so you can download footage simply and quickly. We will also install your own purchased CCTV equipment, offering you free quotations and site surveys.
1 Camera £169.99
2 Cameras £225.00
3 Cameras £279.99
4 Cameras £349.00
5 Cameras £399.99
6 Cameras £459.00
7 Cameras £500.00
8 Cameras £600.00
9 Cameras £649.99
10 Cameras £699.99
11 Cameras £790.00
12 Cameras £899.99
13 Cameras £999.99
14 Cameras £1,150.00
15 Cameras £1,260.00
16 Cameras £1,350.00
CCTV Pre-Supplied Kits
A Standard CCTV installation/maintenance call is defined as a visit which is undertaken by a 1 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the camera mounting positions. (commercial/business installations should be site surveyed before any installation is undertaken).
The installation incorporates a pre-defined range of standard materials including the DVR Unit, CCTV Cameras (1-16) and the video cables which have been pre-purchased by the customer (end-user) and includes: the installation and alignment of a pre-purchased camera kit (1- 16 Cameras) onto a domestic dwelling.
- Final camera mounting positions will be governed by available viewing angles and safe ladder access.
- The Customer is responsible for the provision of adequate power sockets in close proximity to each camera mounting position and DVR position (Each Camera will require a local power socket)
- The installation of pre-supplied video cables (surface mounted) up to 15m in length between the Cameras and the DVR unit (pre-terminated cables/adaptors).
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements using silicon sealant and appropriate internal/external weather covers (This includes all cable clips, cable tape and sealant as standard).
- A final assessment of camera views/ imagery (CCTV) will be carried out to confirm that the new service is operational to agreed levels following the system installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- Note: The Customer is responsible for the provision of a suitable monitoring device (TV/Monitor etc) to view the CCTV imagery produced by the DVR unit (HDMI/VGA)
- An optional remote viewing set up upgrade is available for Customers who wish to monitor their CCTV system on a suitable portable device/smartphone etc. – This will facilitate the need for portable viewing device with adequate data services enabled for remote monitoring).